Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A comment

Dave's mom Mary didn't get this comment to post the usual way, so I'm going to post it as a regular entry (Mary: And you thought the blogosphere wouldn't see it!)

Me again. Mom the Commentator. We've had skylights for years and sometimes we've had pretty big hail. It never occurred to me to worry about the skylights (what was I thinking? I worry about EVERYTHING), and they've never broken.

I think the skylight makers know that word would get around if the glass cracked every time a hailstone hit.

For what that's worth.

---

That's good to know.

2 comments:

Walt Losure said...

Heidi, you mentioned a couple of cracked windows at the church from a hailstorm. I'm willing to bet that they aren't tempered glass.

I'd recommend not worrying about the windows breaking in a hailstorm. I'm certain they were designed to withstand plenty of abuse - and please don't send Dave onto the roof during stormy weather!

Mary Losure said...

A comment on my comment!

I've figured out my password. the Commentator is back in business.